Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Two Birds With One Stone.

The two cards I have wanted for ages have finally arrived. Ignore the base cards in the picture and check out those sweet auto cards. Top right is the Upper Deck Ultimate Rookie Signature card,I have been chasing this one for a while now,the only one on EBay is way overpriced at $40+,this one was $15 but the coolest thing about it is that it is numbered 33/180. 33 is of course James Shields uniform number,this is the first uniform numbered card I have managed to get my hands on.

The second card is the Sweet Spot 2006 Leather Auto 5/20. This was my Shields holy grail,these were only available through redemption from upper deck. I had never seen one until I put a post on FCB asking about Shields cards,the guy I got this from had two of them. It cost a little more than I usually pay for cards,but I thinking if Ipass this up I may never see another. I am really happy to have this in my collection and thats where it will remain for many years.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Amazing pick ups! Puts the cards that I'm picking up Friday to shame!

    ReplyDelete