Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Favourite Cards Pt1.

Exquisite 2007 James Shields/Juan Salas Gold Dual Auto 1/25.



This card is one of my favorites for a couple of reasons.Firstly it's a James Shields auto and he is my main man when it comes to collecting and also is my favorite Ray.The other reason it's in my favorite list is because it's my first ever dual auto,even though the other guy Salas has sunk without trace.

Also I love the Exquisite cards,such a nice looking card and it has the feel and thickness of a high quality card.This baby was bought from E Bay for the princely sum of $8 in an auction.The other dual autos of the same card are all buy it nows and are up for over $40.So even though they are two lesser players it still ranks as a steal in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment