Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My 2011 Favorites.

Reading around the blogs I notice it's 2011 retrospective time, so please allow me to show you my favorite pick ups of this year.

First off is my 2011 prospect to collect, Stephen Vogt of the Rays. I always pick a Ray from the first Bowman release of the year to collect, here we have a very nice Orange Refractor #/25. From the rainbow I'm missing a Print Plate and the ever expensive Superfractor. I know alot of you in blog world don't like prospecting, but it has become a bit of an infection for me in the last twelve months.


The second cool card from 2011 is the wonderful looking Sepia Refractor from Topps Chrome 2011. I love the old school look on this card, bravo Topps.
Finally a card from 2006. Huh? Well I got it in 2011 so there. A Sweet Spot Rookie Auto 31/100. I love Sweet Spot cards, they have to be for me the coolest looking cards I have. The 2006 rookie had been a card I had been hunting for ages, fortunately for me a James Shields collector was trimming down his collection and offered me this beauty for a very reasonable price. Also this year I got the Bat Barrel version and the Leather(Glove) version. 2011 was a great year for my collections, I just wish there was a bit more competition for Topps.

1 comment: