Friday, February 25, 2011

Hello Again Kaz.

Scott Kazmir along with James Shields was one of the first players I really collected. The reason behind collecting Kazmir was simple, he was the only really good player on a very bad Rays team. Since he was traded away to the Angels I have not really collected any of his cards. Over the last few weeks I have decided to continue to collect his cards,but only the ones that really catch my eye. I just can't be bothered to collect his base, but nice auto's and GU will be added. The first new Kazmir card I got is the above, 2007 UD Black Pride of a Nation. I love UD Black
and this is the third Kazmir I have. I really miss Upper Deck baseball cards, they really did do higher end cards better than Topss.

1 comment:

  1. I love those cards. Still need the Lind, I always get outbidded on the bay when they pop up.

    ReplyDelete