Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Most Expensive Card.

Fuji has come up with the question "Whats the most you ever spent on a sports card?" I normally limit myself to $20 per card and will only go over budget if is a card I really really want,I have let many James Shields cards pass due to high cost even though I had the paypal to get them. This baby is one I could not let go,it is a 2006 Sweet Spot Rookie card signed on (fake?) leather. It is my favorite PC card and one I wanted for so long. A collector on FCB pm'ed me about 12 months ago to tell me he was thinning his Shields PC and was there anything he had that I would be interested in. Well I asked if he was willing to part with this card and to my surprise he said yes. So $38 later it now resides in my PC and here it will stay forever. No way am I parting with this one.


1 comment:

  1. I've always been a fan of those Sweet Spot autographs... especially the ones that haven't faded. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete