Sunday, March 4, 2012

My First 2012 Card.

Hurrah!!!! My first card from a 2012 set. A James Shields Golden Moments card from series one. For the life of me I can't remember what the golden moment was, something to do with Randy Johnson. Always nice to have pc cards, but I'm getting a bit pissed off with the Topps overkill on themes. Last year it was diamonds which was fair enough given it was the Diamond Anniversary of the company. This year it's gold, which does seem to have brought out some rather spectacular vomit style inserts. I can't wait to get all those added to the ole pc.


On the bright side it's good to see James Shields on an insert that celebrates goodness, after a lacklustre/crap 2010, 2011 was certainly a golden year for him.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you posting again,
    THese thems do get somewhat clitche!

    ReplyDelete