Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blog Trade Fuji Style.

Here are the goods from another blog trade with San Jose Fuji, if you don't already read his blog may I humbly suggest you take a wander through his musings as it really is great stuff. Anyway onto the trade. I sent Fuji a Pau Gasol Crown Royale Jersey card and a Shaq/Tim Duncan dual jersey card and in return he was good enough to send these two auto cards. When we were discussing the trade I asked Fuji for the Tyler Skaggs auto and nothing else, but as Fuji is an all around good guy he told me it was not enough for the two Basketball cards. So I had to look back through his lists to find something new. I settled upon the Drew Stanton auto, I really like the way Stanton is about to unleash a bomb in front of about 5000 empty seats. As always trading with Fuji was a pleasure. Thank you Sir.





No comments:

Post a Comment